Canterbury will open at 9:50am on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – There will be NO Early Morning Drop-off.
Looking for a summer camp your children will love?
It is easy at Canterbury’s Camp Sunshine with 4 weeks of exciting camps to choose from. Campers will explore a new theme each week through art, movement, water play, music and much more. We strive to help children grow in all aspects of their development through the power of play. We help each child develop a positive self-image, and independence. During our 5-day camps children will build on their fine and gross motor skills and develop higher-level thinking skills. Camps are designed especially for children ages 2 to 5 1/2 years old.
Each session of camp will include art, music, science, and water play. Campers should bring a nutritious lunch and drink each day. A mid-morning snack will be provided.
- Camp Sunshine is open to children who are 3 years old and potty trained.
- Please put sunscreen on your child each day.
- Wear a swimsuit under regular clothes each day.
- Children must have a pair of “water Shoes” and a large towel to participate in water play. No Flip-flops, please
- Afternoon Enrichment will be provided from 12:30 – 2 or 12:30 – 5:00 (depending on enrollment)